Valentine Craft for Daddy

Anyone have any cute ideas that I can make for my husband with my son. My son is 18 months old. We did a stepping stone for Christmas. I want to make something special. Thanks

Last year my daughter was about 20 months old at Valentine's. I used our exersaucer, put her in there, then took a big piece of paper and put some fingerpaints on it (purple, red, pink) and then put it under her feet. So she was painting with her feet. I took lots of pictures. Afterwards I made a card and cut out her feet painting into hearts and put the picture of her doing the artwork in the card. It turned out really cute!

First and foremost,welcome to Texas and congrats on your soon to be new addition!!!! A good idea that I still do some times is to get a picture of your whole family or child and your husband and put it in a nice frame and give that as a gift!!With that I usually put a little something with it like a gift card or something. Good Luck!!! A.C

I don't know if this is a craft. but kids of all ages like to make cookies. sugar cookies cut into heart shapes and let the child sprinkle on the sprinkles. my kids loved to do this and not only were they pretty but they got to eat the things they made. Another treat for dad on valentine's day is a fudge heart it is simple and not to expensive. use your farorite fudge recipe and put onto a jello mold heart or what ever you have and if you don't have a mold don't fuss just gget aknife and a heart pattern from the computer and cut one out. enjoy . Happy Valentine's Day KC

Make Daddy a special placemat. Draw the child's hands on a piece of paper. Date it and then let him draw a picture on it. Then take it to Kinkos to have it laminated and you have a perfect gift. You can even add a picture of the child to the paper before laminating. A.

I though I'd take a cute kids picture and Iron-on transfer (Walmart Crafts) it to a T-shirt. "Girls Love Me" type thing. They are 9 and 4.
Maybe you could dress your boy with a tie and grown up stuff and say "To the Big Guy from the Little Guy" or Love from Your Little Man. Take a digital photo and print on Transfer and Iron On. If you are not graphically inclined the type can be printed on a separate piece. I've made all kinds of Stuff for our Daddy but he likes this kind of thing best. Or if you want a hands-on craft maybe your son could make a Best Dad trophy. I also had one make a handprint mat/frame and took a picture of her (Painting naked except diaper at 1yr) for the picture.
Mom of 2 great girls who LOVE crafts and Messes

1 / 3