Using "So What Happened"

Help----Can I make a second "So What Happened" comment to a former question? How do I continue from where I left off?
New user of M.P.
Thanks

Thanks!! Please excuse my ignorance, but what does ETA stand for?

Just go back in and edit. You can start the second part with asterisks to denote the additional info.

I always type

ETA - and then continue here.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to someone else's post and add another comment, but I suppose that could be a little cumbersome for everyone to read.

You have to use the same "SWH"...

Most of us, when we want to continue, will leave a space or two at the end of our previous So What Happened post, put ETA in caps, and then write whatever it is we wanted to normally. :)

Yeah you can do edit, or the like. What I like to do is answer people's concerns in letter form. I get it in my head this is what people need to answer my question and find I left a lot out so I go with.

Meme, yeah, I tried that already or I forgot to mention kicked that horse already or blah blah blah. That way if anyone actually reads the what happened they know what comment I am referring to.

1 / 3