Used Elliptical

Hi everyone,
Do you know where I can get a used elliptical? I can't afford a new one, but I don't want to get a cheap one either. Does anyone have one they want to sell???

If you are still looking, I have a used elliptical I am looking to sell. I got it from a co-worker who said it had become an expensive clothes rack! It works fine but I only used it once or twice as it aggravated my arthritic knees. I don't know the brand off hand as my husband moved it into the basement but can get digital photos to you via email if you'd like to make an offer.

I recently sold mine using Play it Again Sports, so I'd check out their locations.

I have one for sale, barely used. The Endurance XTrainer is designed to be your first choice for an Elliptical Cross-Trainer in your home. Losing weight and gaining muscle tone is as simple as getting on the Endurance XTrainer a few days a week for as little as 20 minutes a day! There is no routine to learn and no course to map out. Just walk up, get on and get fit.

The XTrainer’s forward-mounted drive system gives this machine a user friendly “walk-up” design that is inviting - not intimidating. The quiet operation and fluid motion of the XTrainer keeps your workout comfortable. Five fitness readout functions and eight resistance levels keep your workout interesting and keep you informed. Just a glance at the easy to read 6-window LCD display gives you accurate readouts of Contact Heart Rate, Time, Distance, Speed and Calories.

email me at ____@____.com for pics!

I have a Reebok one that I am interested in selling. Would you like a pic?

try play it again sports.

1 / 3