Urgent Care - Oviedo,FL

Hi, Can anyone give a good recommendation for an Urgent Care Center in the Area? Sometimes we just don't want to go to the hospital and wait three hours for something minor if the Dr.'s isn't open. Thanks!

Thank You! I just couldn't find anything in the phone book or on-line and figured i was looking under the wrong name or something! I think the one in Waterford is the closest. Thanks Again!

hi S. my name is D.. Ilive in Altamonte Springs. I have a 5 month old daughter.there is an after hour peds urgent care on maitland ave right by 436. it is a great place I have had to take my daughter there one night when her ears were bothering her . I love it there and you are right i wouldnt want to go to the hospital. Anyway they were quick when getting her in and very good with her. if you need to go somewhere go there.

After Hours Pediatric Care is located in the Waterford Lakes Center--651 N. Alafaya Tr, Orlando ###-###-####. They are great for colds, stitches etc. Very thorough and super with kids of all ages. I've had to use them a time or two.

You can go to the " After hours pediatrics" they have several locations around town, I always go the the one in Altamonte Springs. They are open from 1pm to 11pm. I have been there a few times with my 2 y.o. Hope it helps.

I've been to After Hours Pediatrics in Waterford and have always gotten great service. They also make sure they let your pediatrician know you've been there and follow up with you the next day. I highly recommend going there instead of the ER.

1 / 3