Universal Stroller W/ Peg Perego Carseat

Is there a universal stroller that is compatible with the Peg Perego Primavaggio Car seat?

Hahahahahaha! THat is just a funny line. Try saying it 5 times fast...or even three?
(Sorry...it has been a long day).
Hope you find your stroller.
-Grandy

I have the Kolcraft stroller. It has no seat in it. It only holds the infant style car seat. It was $35 ans lasts a whole year. It is compatible with all carseats currently on the market.

Bugaboo's are the only one's I know of.

Not sure -- I know the Bugaboo has a car seat adapter for about $50 that is compatible with the Peg Perego. You just attach it to the Bugaboo and then place the car seat on top of it.

It is very easy. Of course you must have the Bugaboo for it to work. I would suggest calling The Right Start on Lake Avenue in Pasadena -- they will know other options as well.

But I love my Bugaboo.

M. P

1 / 3