Underwear for a Small Toddler?

I've just started potty training my 28 month old son and have been looking for toddler briefs in advance, for when he's fully trained, but can't seem to find anything small enough. He's size 3T. Any suggestions?

Thanks ~ A.

Thanks mamas for all your responses!

We live in the middle of nowhere so don't have many options when it comes to shopping in store, that's why I was freaking out cos the smallest underwear online seemed to start at 4/5! I guess our Walmart only has a limited stock because I can't find any of the underwear you're all suggesting :o(

However, I had a dentist appointment out of town today and came across some Faded Glory toddler briefs at another Walmart. They're size 2T/3T and I've just tried them on my son and they fit perfectly!! Now we just have to get him potty trained haha!

Oh and thanks for some of your potty training tips too, I'm going to try them out.

Sometimes the 2T/3T briefs are in the baby/toddler section of the store. At least that is where I found them at Target and WalMart.

Target has some in the baby section. I think they go up to 3T or 4T. There are comfy, soft white ones or the ones with Spiderman or Sponge Bob on them that my son will not wear because they are not soft and are itchy.

Hanes makes a size 2T-3T and also Gerber has a 3T as well. I bought some for my son who is 19 months old and already potty trained. He has two older brothers and wants to do everything they do so he was easy.. The Gerber ones are at Babies R Us and area little thicker than regular underwear so if he has a little accident while you are out it will absorb a little better. I think I got the Hanes at Walmart or Target.

Also, if you are looking for a waterproof cover for when you go out.. I would suggest the Imse Visme swim diaper. I liked this much better than the Gerber plastic pants and they go on very easy. They are not noisy like the Gerber plastic pants either. Here is the site I ordered them from b/c Free Shipping :) I think they are true to size. I bought the size, SL, 24+months and my 19 month old son is 31 lbs. They fit him great.

http://www.momsmilkboutique.com/IMSwimDiaper.html

Hope that helps !

Target sells underwear sized 2T-3T (that is one size) and it runs fairly small. My son just turned 3 and can normally wear a 3T in pants and shirts, but that underwear was too small. We had to buy him 4T instead.

http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/karenchao - summer sale going on now!

Use the "Gerber Training Pants" which you can get from Walmart or online at Amazon. It goes up to size 3T.
It is slightly padded in the middle... and that is what i used for my daughter and now my son.

It comes in a 3-pack and is reasonable.

You can even get it from E-bay.

As for regular underwear... E-bay has lots of choices.

good luck,
Susan

Toddler underwear is located in the baby aisles of Walmart, not the "children's" section. It's not exactly intuitive, but that's Walmart for you.

Both Wal-mart & Target carry them in 2T and up. You can find them in the baby section with all the baby stuff. My 2 year old is potty training as well and that is where we get his Toy Story, Diego, Sponge Bob and all the other characters he's likes.

Ditto on the Target 2T/3T but someone said they were in the big kid section. At my Target in AZ, they are in the infant section where they have washcloths, bath products, diapers, etc. We got Diego, Wonder Pets and Thomas undies and he looooves them. He turned 3 in April. He loves to go with me to pick them out, by the way.

1 / 3