Twin Bedding for Children

My son just moved into a 'big boy' bed, aka twin bed, and I am looking everywhere for cute bedding for him. Target and Wal-Mart have a few but nothing really cute and I have also been to Bed Bath and Beyond, Linens 'n Things, Dillard's, Macy's, Kohl's, and Burlington. I called JCPenny's and they don't have any either. The home stores don't carry children's bedding at all and the department stores carry more of a pre-teen line than childrens. Does anybody know where to go for comforter bed sets other than online?

Sears has a kids bedding division and has some cute stuff. I have a daughter and was just looking for her big girl bedding. Go to sears.com and do a search for kids bedding.

Check Target and Bed Bath and Beyond's online stores. A lot of the times they carry stuff exlusively online, so you have to order it. I know I saw a cute twin set for my son at Bed Bath and Beyond online. It was like little cute monsters. They also had a cute safari one.

You can try IKEA. Or if you like Pottery Barn, but don't want to pay their prices.....there is a lot of PB Kids bedding on Ebay.

www.overstock.com & www.smartbargains.com are two that normally have some good stuff. I'll keep an eye out and if I see any place that has tons of cool stuff I'll let you know!

Have you tried IKEA in Frisco? Their prices are fabulous! I haven't bought bedding there, but a girlfriend has and seems very happy with it.

I know you said you did not want to order online, but Olive Kids has the cutest stuff for that age group. I just ordered some stuff for my 3 yo's big boy bed. We also had his toddler bedding from there and just love the quality and design. Many online stores have it so you can shop for price, but check out www.olivekids.com

I get my kid's bedding at Pottery Barn Kids. You can also try LandofNod.com and thecompanykids.com There is a Pottery Barn Kids on Knox Henderson and one in Stonebriar mall. Also Ikea and sometimes Rooms to Go kids have Children's bedding

Ikea has some cute bedding that is pretty inexpensive too!

1 / 3