Tutor Needed

I have a 5th and 6th grader who need math tutor does anybody have any suggestions of a good and reasonably priced facility .

Mom, Go to their school front office and ask if they recommend anyone as tutors. At my daughter's old elementary school they had a list of tutors some of whom were teachers at her school. I also know some parents here find a good one by calling or going into the local high school and ask if there are any honor students who tutor . Often the guidance dept will suggest a few. Be sure to ask about the hourly pay rate on both. You will likely find the high school school students charge less than teachers. Good luck, you are a good parent to do this.

You're in Huntington Beach? Go to the Huntington Breach Library. The big one at Central Park. They offer FREE tutoring two afternoons a week. I am thinking about taking my 4th grader there to see how it works. Good luck! (I found out about it through their elementary school)

Well I know of a great one in
Whittier but I think that may be too far for you...

A friend of mine is a teacher and is starting a tutoring business. All the tutors are Teachers! Plus it is online so you don't have to worry about driving all over town.
Check out the website! She has tutored my Daughter and she is awesome!!!
http://www.amplifyyourmind.com/

1 / 3