Trying to Locate Water Splash Park in North Denver Area?

Ok to my Denver mom's. I am a Fort Collins mom who is trying to plan a picnic reunion of College friends for my sister in law on the 1st. We have friends from Fort Collins and south Denver coming so I want to pick a park with young kids in mind. I love water splash parks and we have a bunch of little kids so that is one feature I want. Pavillions and area for volleyball or baseball would be fun. My sister in law will already be at a park til 4 , in Broomfield so I want it within the Thornton, Westminster, Broomfield area. Any ideas ladies I need to pinpoint this today. Thanks for your help!! M.

Broomfield Bay
Hyland Hills Water Park near Westminster
Splash in Golden
Pirates Cove in Denver
APEX indoor water park in Arvada
Elitches
Peter Pan Park in Westminster (92nd and Sheridan) water features, not a splash park necessarily. Does ahve bathrooms

Nothing is coming to mind for a place that "has it all" with volleyball and a water park.

It sounds like you are looking for a regular park with a water play feature, not a water park. Am I correct? If so, E.B. Rains park would be perfect. Thye have a water play feature, 2 playgrounds (one for littler kids and one for older kids), pavilions, and a lake with paddle boats.

The Broomfield Bay sounds exactly what you are looking for. It is basically a water park geared towards 12 and under, but it is still fun for adults too. They have a big grassy area where they can set up a volleyball net too. Have fun.

This is not a true "water park," but E.B. Rains Park near 120th and I-25 has a huge playground with water squirters, a lake with paddle boats, and it has shelters that can be reserved. I would guess you would need to call CIty of Thornton to find out about the shelters.

1 / 3