Trying to Find Gently Used Jogging Stroller

Updated on June 13, 2009
J.J. asks from Chandler, AZ

I have been searching for a gently used jogging stroller in the $30-40 range but have not been succesful. I have looked on craigslist, garage sales and Once Upon a Child. Unfortunately I can not afford to spend more on one but really would like have one to help me get back in shape.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

So What Happened?

Thank you for the wonderful offer Stacy!! We can't wait to start using the jogging stroller this weekend.

answers from Albuquerque on

If you are in Albuquerque, I have an instep stroller I got second hand 1.5 years ago. I haven't used it much. My 41 year old knees don't like running anymore! You are welcome to come take it off my porch.

answers from Phoenix on

I have an INSTEP jogging stroller, in good shape, that I've had for a couple years. I've probaby only used it a handful of times, and it's collecting dust in my garage. I live on Gilbert/Riggs in Chandler. If you want to come get it you can have it free! I'll send you my number in a personal message. Give me a call if you're interested.

answers from Albuquerque on

Definitely try freecycle! I have given and received several useful item over the years, and I'm sure someone has a jogging stroller they no longer use just taking up space. You can go to to learn about it. "It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills."

Just an idea. Hope you find a jogging stroller!

answers from Tucson on

Try Twice As Nice and keep checking. I'm in there at least twice a month (Broadway and Pantano location) and they always have them in. Good luck!!!

answers from Las Cruces on

You might try some of the thrift shops. Every time we are in the Tempe-Gilbert- Mesa area we go to one called Deseret Industries between Broadway and the Fiesta Mall Street, I think. We are not from that area so I can't remember the street names. :( That is where I found mine, only $15. Just as a side note, I also get my girls' jeans at thrift stores. If your girls are anything like mine, I buy them pants at the beginning of the school year and they are too short by the middle of it. Good Luck!

answers from Phoenix on

Did you find a stroller? I have one I'd sell to you for $40. It's light blue and called the Yakima Stroller. I live at Carefree Hwy and I-17. My email is

answers from Albuquerque on

I bought my jogging stroller used for $100. I was going to sell it for $50. My little one hates it. Let me know if you want to see it. I live in NE Heights.

Next question: Double Jogging Stroller Question!!