Trying to De-mystify Work-at-home Options

I have been trying to research wrok-at-home job opportunites for several months now, but it always leads to the same conclusion: That I have NO idea what I'm doing. Everything I've read regarding "how to find" work at home jobs tells me that if I have to pay start up money, then it's probably not legitimate, and that 99.99% of the stuffing envelope jobs are nothing but scams. But it seems like everything I try to research leads to something like that. I'm not cut out for things like Pamperd Chef and Avon, I simply don't have the salesmanship needed. However, I'd love to be able to find something that would fit into my family/school schedule and let me bring some extra money in so the entire burden doesn't lie on my hubby. I go to school in the mornings while our children are at school so we don't have the added expense of day care and would love to be able to find some kind of work that I could do at home in the evening after they go to bed. And suggestions or help would he greatly appreciated.

I thought I would tell you about what I am doing. It has no fees or anything like that. My website can give you all the information about it. http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/66288

I hope yo find something that works for you!

Hey!I work for THE MOM TEAM! I love love love it!I LOVE HELPING OTHER MOMS WORK FROM HOME! The Mom team is for everyone! Men, Women, Mommies, everyone! If you want more information you can see my web page and request more information! Good Luck!!

http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=ch514139&...

I am an Arbonne Consultant and the income is REAL. I got started for only $29 and at first I was as skeptical as anyone out there, but it truly is a work-from-home situation and it does not require hosting parties!! It is a simple business. I have 3 little ones at home and just do Arbonne in the nooks & crannies of my time. It is the best thing I could have ever done. Let me know if you would like more information. My email is ____@____.com. I wish you the best!

i sell TUPPERWARE. now i am a born sales person but you don't have to be. TUPPERWARE is a nationally known product. we've been in business for 60 years. (i cut my first teeth on a piece of Tupperware). it sells itself. i have people in our distributorship that sell 1000 per day and we have people that only sell the minimum of 250 every 4 months. either way you meet alot of nice people and you don't have to do traditional parties, you can do only catalog orders or only web site orders... it's your choice. if you need more info. contact me at...###-###-#### or e-mail me at ____@____.com . thanks.

Check out www.teamdoubleclick.com. I have two clients through them and will be getting more soon. They get you virtual administration jobs that you do from home. I love it.

J. D

Hey there. I work from home and if you are interested. I have a website that you can skim over. If you are interested let me know it will give you an option to get more info if that is not enough for you. I have a 16 month old son and watch a 3 month old during the day.

here is my site
www.stayathomewithkids.com

H.

S.,
I don't know if you are still looking for work at home options but after a long time of searching myself I found a legitimate work at home job! You can apply at www.workathomeagent.com and there is nothing to pay, you set your own schedule, and I love it, what you do is answer phone calls at your home with your computer for infomercials on TV for this company called West Corp. You are paid by the minute for your talk time, not for your sales! You can also get certified on other projects for the company and answer calls for Home Shopping Network, Virgin Mobil Phone, E-toys, ToysRus, and alot of other well known companies! I have been doing it since September and I love it, I have a 3 year old at home with me in the day and a 6 year old in 1st grade, you can work late at night or early in the morning, naptime or whatever you want to work. I have been doing 15-18 hours a week and I make an average of $200 every other Friday (they direct deposit your pay in your checking account!) and it is legitimate, I have told all my stay home mom friends about it and now we all do it! so if you are interested in easy work around your own schedule you could give it a try! Good luck! By the way I found out about it on a website called WAHM (work at home moms)! D. G

I was like you once, I looked and looked and couldn't find anything. But now I work with a great company. If you want more info just go to my wesbite http://www.iboplus.com/livethedream and it will give you all the information that you need, plus they have a free gas program going on right now. They also give free benefits for the whole family, your own free websites and so much more. Or you can email me at ____@____.com a wonderful day!

IBO

give me a shout I'm sure I can help. ____@____.com
or ###-###-####

Hi, S..

I was in the same situation just a few months ago. I have an 11 month old daughter & my husband & I chose for me to stay home with her. I needed an extra income & sales positions were all I could find. However, I have discovered that if you find a product you truly believe in & are passionate about it makes all the difference in the world. Our philosophy is 'sharing' more than 'selling.' I was so lucky to find a company called Once Upon a Family. I can't tell you how much I love it! It is a ground floor company & there are so many families to reach! I would love for you to join my team, I can't wait to tell everyone about it. Please check out my website or feel free to contact me, I would love to share it with you. Thanks!

A. Griffin
www.creatingtreasuredmemories.com
###-###-####

1 / 3