Trouble Losing Weight

I go to a Fitzone for women 3-6 times a week, and workout for at least 45 minutes. I'm not seing any results probably because I give in to my cravings, does anyone have any suggestions on how to curb the carb cravings. Thanks

Hey S.:

I am 43 years young and had the same trouble losing weight, it was as though I was on a 6 year plateau - no matter what I did it was short lived. Just recently I learned of a book called
"Fit for Life" and since I've started implementing the life-style changes I have lost a total of 13lbs and 40.5" in about
3-months. Its not an overnight miracle but you can safely lose weight & inches overtime. You can do it!!! Should you have any questions you can always email me at ____@____.com

Take care, I hope this helps you.

I am not sure this will help with your cravings, but to stay motivated, have a picture you hate of yourself and put it on the cupboard door where the snacks are. You know, the photo that shows you at your worst, when you saw it you said, "That's it, I am going on a diet!" I did this and it really helped.

Hey! I just had my son almost six months ago and i was a pretty thin person before my pregnancy. I gained 60 lbs and hated the way i looked when i gave birth. I joined Jenny Craig and i love it! I have lost 15lbs. in the past three months with the program. It allows you to lose the weight the healthy way and has taught me about proportion size of meals and eating healthier. I also run on my treadmill 5-6 times a week for 50 mins, which definitely helps. It is all about calorie input to calorie output. Jenny craig just helps you eat the right amount of starches, fats, meat, veggies and fruit. I have also heard great things about weight watchers. I definitely recommend Jenny Craig if you have the money to do it. They weigh me every week and it is exciting to go to your consulting appts. to see your results every week and it keeps you motivated.

Hi! My mother turned me on to this Sparkpeople.com It really helps you out. It's great! You put in all your info and what you want to be down to and then it tells you how much carbs, fat, proten everything you should have in a day, as well as how many carolries you should burn a day. Then you keep track of what you eat and burn everyday. I never though that it would work for me, but in a week I've already lost 5lbs! My mom has lost like 20 some, plus a lot of our family is on it and losing weight left and right. It really changes your out look on the things that you eat. Plus you can talk to other people for support and it has recipes and everything. It's great! If you join, my name is Tater0929, feel free to look me up, it really works!

I am having the same problem. I was talking to one of my old bosses, who is a personal trainer, and he said that I wasn't eating enough. When you work out that much your body needs protein and carbs. He also said don't watch the scale, because you won't see a difference for a while since you're working out so much your body is also building muscle, which ways more than fat. I stopped looking at the scale and started watching how my clothes fit and taking my measurements. I haven't lost many pounds, but I have been losing inches. You can email me or send me a message and I can send you what he has given me about how many calories to consume, what to eat, etc.

Dear Stacy,

I am a distributor for Arbonne International and we sell a product called Figure 8. I could not lose the last 10 lbs. and I was working out like crazy at the gym. I went on this system and not only did I lose the weight, I felt so good! My energy level was back and I felt so nutritionally balanced. If you want to know more about it, please email me back.

We have these weight loss chews that curb your appetite and they are sweet like chewy candy. There is no ephedral, caffeine in them etc. - they are botanical without chemicals.

Hi Stacie,

You're home with your son, which as nice as it is, can be a lot of stress and "down" time where you are probably bored and eat just for something to do. I stay at home too, with an 11 month old and a 3 year old. I'm about 40 pounds bigger than I want to be and I said enough! Since last week, I have lost 5 pounds. I work out about 40 min. a day (5-6 times a week) on an eliptical that I have at home. I love sweets and I haven't cut them out completely. I eat more in moderation now but I still eat some of the things I shouldn't, hard to break the habit. You're young so it'll be easier to lose the weight when you're ready to eat better. Just remember the food that you're eating will still be there to eat, after you've reached your goal and then you just have to watch how much and when.
You will get your body back!! J.

P.S. I use a product called carb blocker too, when I know I'm having a weak moment and from the results, I'd say it's working. Don't worry, it's a healthy supplement and has been scientifically researched, you won't have any side effects or long term problems. If you're interested in reading more about it, go to (jferguson.qhealthzone.com) and just type in carb blocker. Hope this helps you!!

I have really curbed my cravings doing a Whole Body Cleanse. wbcleanse.com Or search for other places. I Purchased it from Miller Chiropractic in Rochester, MI. It says we should do this 4 times a year. I am enjoying the fruit and vegies. Plan ahead and get the foods you can eat and stick to it. Feel more enegetic. Clean out all the processed foods in your body. Idea came from Beyonce Diet. She did the lemonade only one. for 10 days! Try one. Good luck. Pam R

Weight Watchers has an online program you can do for $16/month. It really is trying to burn off more than you take in. WW is good because you can cook healthy for your whole family instead of having to fix one thing for you and another for them. We have changed all our starches to whole grain instead of things make with white or bleached flour. So whole grain (not multi grain, which is better, but 1st ingredient should be whole grain) bread, pasta, etc. I'm still struggling also, but I feel better doing this - I did Nutrisystem before which really worked, but then I had to make my own stuff and try and cook for my husband and son also. This way I feel like I am helping them be healthier, too!

1 / 3