Transfering Ipod Info to Computer

Has anybody done this? Transfering Ipod info to Computer. I've looked at sites on line but i just get more lost. Too much info. I can't figure out what i need. I just want to transfer over my iops stuff to my computer. Not just the iTunes stuff, limewire, photo's, video's and movies. Can anyone help.

Thanks to all. Loved the teenager comment. Can't wait for my kids to get a little older so they can teach me stuff! U are right. Teens know all. But i found a software online called Tansee. And it was onlt $20 and it did it all! And Fast... It was great. Now i'm going to see if i can get info off my parents iPods. I like to see just what the software can do. It didn't say i couldn't (:>))... But thanks again for all ya'll help... This site is GREAT!

You should check out senuti. It is itunes spelled backwards and it is for transfering everything from your ipod to your computer. Just google it. Good luck!

You can't transfer stuff from your ipod to your computer. Here's some basic info on Ipods - First, you have to download I-tunes to your computer, then put your info (music, podcasts, movies...) on I-tunes. Whatever is on your I-tunes will go to your Ipod. Sorry. Good luck. I use my Ipod every day. I love it!

you cannot. apple makes it so you cannot do that.

If you have a Mac/Apple computer that you are trying to transfer the info to and you live in or close to a city with an Apple Store you can go to the "genius bar" in the store and they will help you. If you have a Mac laptop you can even take it in with you.

What you need is a teenager.LOL! My son does things like this all the time and when he gets stuck, he just contacts Apple directly. They will walk you step by step through the process.
www.saferhome4u.com
www.behometoo.com

I would love to be able to do this too (had to get a new hard drive). I don't think they allow it because it would be an easy way to distribute and share songs to a number of computers.

1 / 3