Toys for 12 Month Old - Dallas,TX

I have been asked to make a Christmas list for my son who by the time Christmas comes along will almost be 12 months. I am looking for ideas ... maybe your child had a toy they really enjoyed. He is trying to walk now and crawls all over the place. He loves regular toys but I like to try to also do some educational toys that he would also enjoy.

A shopping cart, a lawn mower and a stroller. These are -the- toys for most 12-24 month olds.

Oh ya, they are educational: they help with their large motor skills.

Playskool's Busy Ball Popper was by far the favorite at that age. Endless fun!

I work with babies and toddlers. My favorite toy for that age is the Tolo rolling shape sorter. Very educational and can be used for years! Stacking cups are great. Another favorite of ours is the Yookidoo stacking tub fountain. (I did seal the battery compartment with clear packing tape to keep water out.) Some chunky cars and trucks would be good. You can start some Fisher Price Little People sets, like the garage or firetruck. Fisher Price also makes a ball popper that is great for that age. If he doesn't have a push toy or indoor ride-on toy to push with his feet, those are great options too. If you don't have many outdoor toys, maybe a playhouse or Step2 Naturally Playful sand/water table. Have fun!

Shape sorters, push/ride on toys, balls, anything with wheels, blocks, shakers, etc. At this age, most toys are "educational" because they can help with motor skills and imaginative play. Also, toys that are mini versions of adult items like pots and pans, cell phone etc.

I know I've recommended it a bunch of times, but it's because I really believe in it and have seen the educational impact it's had on my own kids... You have to check out my Discovery Toys page! We have so many amazing products for babies and children that will help them learn, improve motor skills, engage their imaginations and critical thinking, and so much more.

Visit http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/karenchao today! Order by Dec 12 for guaranteed xmas delivery.

Happy Holidays!

1 / 3