Toy ANY 7 Year Old Boy Would Like

Hi mamas. My family is "adopting" a family this Christmas and they have a 7 year old boy who is asking for toys. What is a universal toy any 7 year old boy would like? Not all are in to star wars as much as mine! Ideas? Thanks!

legos are the number one favorite for boys. I would skip any guns of any kind. As a mom of 3 boys and now 2 grandsons I can tell you that I do not like them in the house. although they say safe kids have been known to shoot pencils and other projectiles out of them. not safe. skip them.

Legos!!! My 7 yr old son says the 2 things he always wants more of are legos and spy gear. :) Oh and he says he always always wants nerf guns.

Ditto remote control car.

Legos or a Nerf gun.

R/C cars are a great idea, but they eat batteries, and that expense can add up. So if you go that direction, add in a set of rechargable batteries with a charger.

I concur with the legos & nerf anything.

Legos, those are pretty universal.

Action figures and remote control........anything.

My almost 8 year old son cannot get enough legos. He also likes anything Pokemon.

Legos -- think of the parents too. Legos keep them busy for hours.

1 / 3