Took First Placebo Pill Yest and Still Didn't Get Period?

Does it come on the first day of the placebo pill?.....normally I would've got it 3 days ago, but I started the pill 2 days after my period ended....which the doctor said was fine....but i took the 1st placebo pill yesterday expecting to get my period and haven;t does anyone take the pill and if so what day do you get your period?

I get mine on the third placebo pill. it is perfectly normal to not get it the first day. it just takes some bodies a little longer to react to not having the hormones of the pill in thier body when they start the placebo week.

I take my pills for 12 weeks at a time and on that week of placebo pills it may be 3 days into it before I get my period. I also sometimes barely get my period. I wouldn't worry to much at this point.

It's varied for me over the years, as I've gotten older, had kids or changed the type of pill.

It wan't unusual for me to take my first sugar pill on Sunday and not start bleeding until Wednesday or even Thursday. You'll have to see what your norm in on this pill.

It may take longer for your body to recognize that there's no "blocker" going in. Some bleed the very next day as they've been on the pill a while and their body has gotten into that routine. But others may take one day, two or three, depends. You're going to have to watch your cycle routine for the next few months after it's been in your system and see what it'll do for you.

K. B
mom to 5 including triplets

It depends on how long it takes your body to come down off the hormones. Once you've been on it a while you will find that you always start on the same day.

Mine used to start on about day 4 of the placebo pill.

When I took the pill I usually started on day 3-5 of placebo.

When I was on the pill, same thing, I too got it on day 3 or 4 of the placebo. And your first cycle on pills will always be screwy! Just think about it, you're medicating your body to regulate your period! So you might skip it all together. Unnerving, I know... There might even be light spotting throughout the month. By month 2 or even 3, thing "should" be normal.

Mine usually started day 2-4 and was short/light.

Mine starts on day 3 or 4 of placebo.

Mine used to start on day 3 or 4 of placebo....when I took the pill.

1 / 3