Tons of Baby Clothes....

I had triplets, and 2 were girls. I have tons of baby tshirts and basic summer stuff that other mothers and other clothing stores are not taking due to overstock. Is there another place that will take trade or give cash for simple girl onesies?

Hissyfits on 7th Street and Glendale is the Hippest Consignment shop in the valley. They have great pricing on name brands and usually only take name brands, so if you have them, Hissyfits is the place. I just got my daughter Puma's for $7.50 there (perfect condition).

You could post them as a "lot" on Craigslist for a set price...
You could donate them and take the tax deduction as "payment"...
You could "freecycle.com" them to someone really in need...
Congratulations on 3 blessings!

hi julia!
well where do you live? i know of a couple of places, one of which is on 71st ave and indian school road on the north side of the road. i can't remember the name of the place though.
but they have alot of baby items, and clothes for older kids as well...

take care.

From my experience no. You might want to have a yard sale or get with a few other friends/family and hold a yard sale as well.

1 / 3