Toe Rings

Hi Ladies, I've got 2 14k toe rings on the same toe that I can't get off and my toe is getting red and swollen. I've tried veggie oil and ky jelly. Any ideas how I can get them off??
Thank you, K. P

Hello you wonderful people !
I finally got my toe rings off by your advice. I soaked my foot in ice water for about 5 minutes and tried again with safflower oil and WD40. It hurt but it worked.
Thanks for all your help. K.

Try reclining for a while with you foot elevated. It's pretty easy for feet to swell up, with gravity making it hard for them to get the blood out.

Try raising it for 20 minutes or so, then retry the KY or oil or something.

Soak your foot in very cold/ice water and use soap and water. Good luck!

Soap and water or body lotion. Should work instantly.

Red and swollen could be very dangerous. Jewelers will cut them off for you

You may want to try soaking it in cold water first, then try the oils. I wouldn't wait on this if that doesn't work, you could lose your toe!

Windex! I know it sounds weird, but it works!!!! Just squirt it on your toe, the rings, ets and it will take a little work but it should slide off.

Try Windex. Every time I try on a toe ring, the vendor uses Windex. Or just regular soap. If you are still swollen, try dipping your foot in cold water or icing it.

Try Windex. That's how I get mine on. Hopefully that will work. It's weird but it works.

1 / 3