Toddler Sports Teams?

my son is sports crazy!! I was looking for a program that takes 2 year olds?

You may want to try your nearest recreation center which should have information on sports for toddlers or any age. My son started at the age of 3 with soccer and I found out at that time they accept them at the earliest the age of 18mths. So good luck...

My two year old attends the DFW Tornados program "Lil Kickers" -- it's a soccer program for 18-24 months and then 25months on up. He's in the 18-24 month class and he's 26 months (but this class is perfect for him). They don't necessarily play soccer games, but they learn drills, play games with balls and bubbles and such. It's a lot of fun and me and my husband are next to him the whole time...basically helping him along. It's GREAT. let me know if you want more info. We attend every Sat. at 10am and you can join at any time. It's $9 a week. In Euless.

Does he like soccer? Try Soccertots. www.soccertots.com

Check your local YMCA or aquatic center. I know our aquatic center offers a toddler program.

Hi, S.

I was wondering if you would mind forwarding any info you received about the DFW little kickers program from Kati. If you no longer have it, would you please pass my email on to her. I would also like to know how your search for toddler sports programs going. Thanks in advance

I think soccertots has programs for 18mos and up. my 3 yo loves it. they have classes in various parts of town also. www.soccertots.net

Check out:
www.soccertots.net
A friend just referred me to this. There are several locations.
Have Fun!

1 / 3