Wow - you've been through a lot. There is a fantastic, safe (US Gov't. patent) nutritional supplement that gives all the proper nutrition iin the right balance, and it's delicious. It's a powder that you mix in water and it is highly absorbable.
It strengthens the immune system too, so kids are much better able to fight off illnesses, whether it's colds/flu or ear infections, and so on. In fact, you will probably find, over time, that it will get rid of the things inside that are causing the allergies. Your child is not naturally allergic to milk and soy. The milk problem can be due to an imbalance, or maybe the stuff that's added to the milk. Food scientists will tell you there is no such thing as a true soy allergy - soy has been used for 5000 years all over the world! So probably he is allergic to something in the processing (contaminants, alcohol washes, etc.). My son is no longer lactose intolerant - he eats cheese and ice cream and pizza and all that stuff. All my friends whose kids are on this supplement say their children have never missed a day of school, never had more than a brief, mild sniffle, never been on antibiotics. If you want more info, I would love to share.