Toddler Gymnastics Class

I'm a SAHM of a 27 month old that I would really like to get into gymnastics in the Jacksonville area. She loves tumbling and climbing. We are already involved in Gymboree class, but really would like to get her into a fun "gymnastics" class for toddlers. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

hi S.! you need to go to The Little Gym it is a non competitive gymnastics program that starts at 4 months old and goes up to 12 years old. it is awesome there is one in orange park and one in jacksonville beaches, go to thelittlegym.com to get there number. It is an incredible program! hope that helps.

N.

Search the web for a "My Gym" in your area.

TNT Gymnastics & Fitness (www.tntgymfit.com) is pretty good. I don't know how young they take students though.

I have heard of Cat's Gymnastics and I think in both Jupiter and Wellington. I know they have parent/child classes starting at 4 months of age and up. Never been there but would be curious to know if anyone else has and if they like it. Good luck and keep us posted!

what about the ymca?

Hi S.. We got to Starlight Gymnastics. We have been there over a year & love it! They have a mom & tot program until they are 3 years old. Then after 3 they go in on their own and you get to watch from a large glass window. It is a true gym... they have a "big gym" where there are competitive girls practicing and such. The point being is that they are working on real gymnastic skills WHILE they are having fun!

It's in Mandarin. Here's the link for more info: http://www.starlightjax.com/

--P. M.

if you hear of anything, let me know! :) i want to get my 2.5 yr old into a class too. all i have been able to find though is for 3 yrs & up! so we have settled for swimming lessons for now. anyway, good luck! have a great weekend!

Not sure what area of Jax you're in, but there is a place in Fleming Island called O2B Kids. They have gymnastics classes for all ages, starting at age 0-3. You pay a monthly membership fee and can sign up for as many classes as you want.

www.o2bkids.com

N.

1 / 3