Toddler Chair & Table Set

I'm looking for a table and chair set for my 1 year old. He's going into a new classroom where they no longer use highchairs for feeding, and I'd like to have a similar (but smaller) table and chair set for him at home. Does anyone have suggestions on where to get one?

See what they have at "Once Upon A Child". It is a great consignment shop. I know they have one at Largo Mall, but there may be another in the area.

Hi T.,
I bought a table and chair set at Once Upon A Child for $20.00!!! Its one of those plastic kind with the different colors. Anyway there is Once Upon A Child in Northdale that opened not too long ago. Also if you are wanting something smaller they sell the character ones at Walmart for cheap. And they have some at Toys R Us. Good luck with your search!!

look at ikea.com. i got a great one there for my one year old and it was only $20!! you have to put it together yourself and unfortunately the shipping was $20 so really it cost $40 but i thought that was still a great deal. they have a store in orlando if you want to go pick it up and save the shipping fee. Good luck!

We got the Step 2 table/chair set when my son was 1 and have used it for everything from eating to crafts to games etc. It's sturdy and washable! :) If you want something more "grown up looking" you can go to Wood You in south tampa and pick out a table chair set and I've heard they will cut the legs down and turn it into a childs set.

N.

I got a table and chair set for my son when he just turned one because his daycare wouldn't let him eat out of the high chair after the age of 1 either. He did and still does very well with it. I purchased it at walmart for about $20. I'm not sure how big your son is at the age of 1, but it is perfect for my son. You can also check Big Lots, they tend to have stuff like that too. My son loves his and we get plenty of use out of it!

I recently saw one in Sam's Club, but it was pricey. You might consider one of those kids picnic benches by Tiny Tykes, I think, if you have room. They can be used inside or out. You might also try Toys R Us they have kids tables and chairs.

I have a wonderful safety feeding table and crib from Babee Tenda. It is not a highchair but is so much more. Go to www.babeetenda.com and see for yourself what I am talking about. I absoultly love Babee Tenda. I am a 39yo stay at home mom of two wonderful boys,3 year old and 10 month old.

J. L.
Tampa, Fl.

Here is the link to a Babies-R-Us page...
They have some cute sets!

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2256285

1 / 3