Tiny Black Bugs

We have these tiny black bugs all over our screen windows and doors. They just seem to sit on the screens - on the inside! It's not a big deal right now since we've had the AC on and the windows closed, but it's going to cool down soon, and I don't want to pen the windows with all the bugs! Does anyone know what these bugs are and how to get rid of them? There's hundreds of them... it's so disgusting...

A woman that I know was asking her father about these... there is a technical term but they are also known as "corn bugs". They come around this time of year, TONS of then and then go away in about 2-3 weeks... and they pack a punch for a little bite too.

I don't know if it is what you are describing but we and our neighbors had something that started with snap- and I can't remember the rest. They looked a lot like fleas. A pest control service spraying once took care of them. Good luck.

I was sitting outside at the nursing home today at work and all of a sudden they were everywhere....and biting! I had never seen them before...maybe the farmers are stirring up something in the fields??? (I was in a small town surrounded by fields).

I used to live in Bartlett and for some reason, at my townhome there, we always got these weird bug/spiders in the summer/fall. They looked like small black spiders or large ticks. It was horrible. I could never open my windows, but somehow they got in. I would find them walking along my wall and once or twice on my bed. Do they hop? It took awhile for me to see that they hopped, but they did.

1 / 3