The Best Way to Store Window Cling Stickers

What is the best way to store window cling stickers? Does putting them on magnetic photo pages really work? I have some stickers that would be very hard to put back on the paper they came on so I'm looking for a better way to save them until next year. Thanks in advance for all your sugestions.

I store mine directly in a gallon size ziplock bag, sticking each in it's own spot on the inside of one side of the bag so they don't stick to each other.

Perhaps placing them on some wax paper and rolling them up would work. Let us know!

I store mine on wax paper, flat in a zip lock bag. Good luck!

I don't do anything special to store my window clings and they seem fine after a few years of use. I just stack them on top of each other so they stick to each other and put them flat in the box along with the other holiday decorations. I have used them year after year for at least 4 or 5 years now and they are fine. I just rinse them off each year before I put them on the window and they stick just fine.

1 / 3