Teeth Whitening Products

I'm looking for recommendations for teeth whitening products. Which one works well, is easy to use and is not so expensive?

I use Crest Whitestrips and I could really tell the difference within a week. The package comes with strips for 2 weeks. A little over $20. My husband even made a comment that he is going to do it now!

Dear Yvette,

I practice general dentistry in Franklin Park, IL. We have done tooth whitening for dozens of patients over the last 15-18 years. I write articles each month on various types of dental care in the Fra Noi--an Italian-American newspaper. If you e-mail me at ____@____.com, I will send you some of my articles. You can reach me at my office ###-###-####.

Dr. Pietrini

This recommendation came in my dentist's newsletter. Natural tooth whitener: To whiten teeth faster and cheaper, crush one strawberry (has malic acid) to a pulp, mix with 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, spread on teeth and leave for 5 minutes then brush with toothpaste. Good luck!

Hello, I always get compliments on how white my teeth are. My secret is that I rinse twice a day, or at least once for 10 minutes at a time with peroxide. Not alot, just enough to swish for ten minutes. I always do it in the morning while I shower and get dressed. It doesn't take long, maybe two weeks. I started about a year ago. I am a mom of a 3 year old and I have no money. I actually got this tip from church. The tip came from a doctors wife. She said it is safe and also keeps canker sores away. Good Deal. I have actually gotten lots of compliments. I have been doing it for a year now. My teeth look like I have them professionally whitened I am told.

I use Melaleuca's Whitening Tooth Polish. It comes with a money back guarantee (even if you return an empty tube) and only costs $3.59. The best thing about it is that it truly does what it says. I noticed a difference in about 2 weeks. At first I thought it was just me and then my hubby noticed it also. When I look back on my wedding video, I wish I had known about this amazing tooth polish. Before becoming a Melaleuca preferred customer, I tried the Crest whitening strips but they didn't work for me. They made my gums burn and they were really an inconvenience. Now, I just do what I do everday, brush! Here's the link if you'd like to take a look.

http://www.melaleuca.com/ps/index.cfm?f=ps.productDetail&...

Hope this helps. Any questions, you're welcome to contact me.

###-###-####

i have used Crest white strips with success. more recently i have been using Crest's whitening tartar control with scope toothpaste and i can not believe the results. very natural whiteness. even my dental hygenist commented on how nice the color was at my last cleaning!

I found the Listerine Quick Dissolving Strips to be easy, affordable and actually work pretty well. They dissolve on your teeth within a few minutes and taste minty.

My dentist says it is okay to use the Crest Whitening Strips. They are easy to use and there are usually coupons. I have tried ti before but not in a few years, for some reason my top teeth really took to it more than the others and I am a bit gun shy to use again.

Crest premium white strips work well.

I know I can't afford the preparations to whiten teeth and I love cofee and tea. I use baking soda on my toothpaste every morning. It whitens pretty good for the amount of stains that I have.

1 / 3