Team Name - Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Hi All,
For the third year in a row several of my friends and coworkers are participating in the 2 day Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Our team name in the past was "For the Girls" but I'm thinking I would like to spice it up a bit this year. Any suggestions?

My friends did the one in Chicago and they were the Hakuna MaTATAs.

You could go with something similiar to the "Save our Ta'Ta's" campaign and name it something like "we love our Ta Ta's".

Think Pink, if not already taken.

How about "The B.A.B.E.S."

Because Awareness Benefits Everybody's Survival

How about 2 days for Ta-Ta's. =}

Pink Busters. Walking for the bustline.

When I was a young girl, we had a club we named "J.U.G.S" for "Just Us GirlS" The double meaning was purely intentional and goes along with the "TATA" theme while being unique.

Let us know what you decide. I really like reading everyone's suggestions.

1 / 3