Tea Collection Clothing

Does anyone if Tea Collection clothes tend to run big, small or true to size? I am looking to buy shirts and dresses in either a 2T or 3T for a girl, if that makes any difference.

They run pretty true to size, but the styling means that you can buy them a little big usually (at least the shirts/dresses) and get two seasons of wear.

I would say true to size/small depending on the piece. My boys are big and some items they were able to wear longer than others.

IMO it runs true to size or possibly a tiny bit on the small size. My son has always worn the same size in Tea as in Janie & Jack and Gap. I don't know if their girl clothing runs any different from boy but I would guess not since they do some unisex pieces. The quality is great.

I bought a dress for my dd last summer and it was true to size. She was in a 2T.

I too buy one size big. Best quality, so soft. And adorable!

1 / 3