Target Brand of Spanx??

has anyone tried the target brand assets?? i know they are made by the same lady who did spanx but was curious if they are any good or should i spend the money for spanx???

thanks.

Thought I would try them out for my holiday party, since it was only one night didn't want to spend the money on spanx. The worked very well for me.

I bought a pair of Spanx a few years ago and LOVED THEM! After a while I wanted another pair, so to save some money I purchased the Target brand. I wore them once because to me they were nothing like Spanx. I have had a pair of Victoria's Secret spanx type things and I would buy them again before going near the Target brand. However, if you really want something great I would just spend the money & buy the real SPANX because they are worth every penny!

I have spanx and I would recommend them. While I am a BIG TARGET Shopper, I am there typically 3 x's week. There are some things that you need to pay for at full price and not go cheap. You can get spanx at any major dept store, try Macy's, Nordstrom,or Neiman. Pricey but well worth it!!

I hated the Target brand. My problem area is my stomach and it didn't hold it in at all. I took them back. You might want to go to their dressing room and try them on before purchasing them.

The quality of the target brand is a little different with
the quality level. It does fit well but for some reason
the Spanx brand at dept level feel better. I had tried both
and I really like the brand name Spanx better. They tend to
last longer and wash better.

I can't think of the name offhand, but I have used them frequently and love them. I have never used Spanx, and I didn't even know they were made by the same lady, but I love the Target ones.

1 / 3