T- Ball for 3 Year Old

I am looking for a T-ball team for my 3 year old in the northwest Austin area. The only one I have been able to find that will start them that young is the YMCA but you have to be a member and I am not. Please let me know if you know of one. Thank you!!

They have t-ball for 3 yr olds through the Brushy Creek Community Center. You don't have to be a member to register. It's in Round Rock, but not too far from NW Austin. Good Luck!

http://www.bcmud.org/filestorage/81/115/Sp09Tots.pdf

At the round rock ymca, you don't have to be a member. You just have to pay more for signing up. I had my three year old in t ball last year. I didn't expect the 7 at night games and practices. You should check it out, though if you think you are up for that.

Majority of the leagues in the Austin/Round Rock/Cedar Park area do not start t-ball until minimum age of 4. The YMCA will be your best bet at this time if you want your child to play at this early age. I wish you luck.

Little About Me: 40 year old full time working mom of 2 very active softball and baseball players ages 8 and 7. Married 10 years to a wonderful husband

D.,
All the t-ball teams I know about usually don't allow a child to sign up until they are 4 years old. However, Dr. John's Sport Center in Cedar Park might consider your son if he shows advanced motor skills. You're welcome to check them out at:
http://www.drjohnssportscenter.com/
The only reason why I know this is because I was one of the t-ball coaches last fall and they allowed one or two 3.5 year old children to play. Good luck!

-Jen

You may want to double-check on the Y because you don't have to be a member to participate in their sports-its just a little bit more expensive. Good luck!!

Dear D.,

As far as I know you don't have to be a member of the YMCA of Williamson County (Round Rock). You pay a little more because you are not a member. My friend had her daughter play and was not a member.

C. B.

SAHM to two boys 5, & 9 and married almost 13 years to my night in shinning armor.

1 / 3