Swimming Lessons for 2 1/2

Any suggestions for reasonable swimming lessons? I have looked at a few place but they all seem to cost over $100 for about 4 classes.
thanks

Where do you live? Go to the Y if there is one near by. The YMCA is inexpensive and has financial aid if you need it for such programs.

Keller Pointe has swim lessons for toddlers. I think it is $65 for non members for 8 classes.

Emler swim school is $17 a class.

Bedford Boys Ranch offers lessons, including for toddlers at Splash. My daughter just turned 3 at the end of March and she took Water Tots and Water Tykes out there last year and will be doing a class again this year. The first session starts on Monday, but they have several throughout the summer. You have to go there to sign up. I don't remember the out-of-town charge, but for in-town folks, it's only $45 for an 8 class session. Last year, the most kids we ever had in a class was about 6-8.

I would look into your local YMCA. Even if you are not members (and I have to say, we LOVE our YMCA membership) swim lessons and other actiivites for kids are usually very reasonably priced. -jm

I teach swim lesson in the Highland Village area and have for 18yrs. If you would like more detailed information please email me @ ____@____.com....Please put Swim Lesson in the subject line.

i don't know where you live but check the YMCA. my now 3 year old took lessons there last summer. the only thing about the Y is they are quite drawn out so there's several levels before they can really swim. good luck. or check your local rec center.

I don't know where you live but the Y has great Mommy and Me classes. I have take my kids to Emler which is okay but pricey. The best lessons I have done have been through Arlington Parks and Rec.

Me and my 2 1/2 yr old son are starting a parent and tot swim class tomorrow through the Hurst Recreation Center and we are non-residents of Hurst and only paying around $30 for 10 classes. It's even cheaper if you live in Hurst. He will go Monday-Friday for 2 straight weeks. They have several sessions, so I signed him up for 2 sessions back to back so he will get 4 wks worth of lessons for a bargain price! Hope that helps!

1 / 3