Swimming Lessons... - Miamisburg,OH

My daughter just turned 1 on Jan 31st. I would like to start in her in some swimming lessons before summer gets here to kind of get her a head start. Does anyone know of a place that does indoor lessons in the winter???

Almost all of the local YMCA's and rec centers have swim lessons. You just need to call the closest ones to you to find out dates and prices that work for you.

We just started taking lessons at our local YMCA. The class is called "Parent/Child". Mom or Dad are in the water with the child and we just do fun activities, sing songs, etc. My daughter is 18 months and she loved it! We are not members of the Y so it cost us $38, if you're a member it is $20. I think there are 7 lessons total.

Hope this helps!

I heard good things about Washington Township Rec Center classes. Their pool is really nice. I know other places like Kids Are Top (on Paragon Rd in Washington Twp) also offer swimming classes. I heard good things about them.
I am also trying to decide where to take my daughter for swimming lessons. Good luck!

The YMCA in springboro offers indoor swim lessons. At the age you daughter is, you'll have to probably start in a parent/tot class. They're offered in the evenings and weekends. As she gets older and can swim more on her own she'll move up to a different class. I know you don't have to be a memeber to take lessons there. I teach 3 and 4 year olds there. Good luck.

1 / 3