Swimming Lessons - The Colony,TX

HI,
I am looking for a Rec Center or equivalent to take my 17 month old to swimming lessons. We live in the Castle Hills area. Any good suggestions??

We live near Castle Hills and use the Rosemeade Rec Center. We took our daughter there for swimming lessons and we thought the instructor was very good. We have tried other activities there too and have enjoyed them and they are reasonably priced.

Have you tried your neighborhood YMCA?

We're in Castle Hills, too. Carrollton's rec center offers lessons in the summer. If you're looking for something now, we swim at Emler in Plano -- it's a 15 - 20 minute drive from our house. It's more expensive than the rec center but you can swim year round.

I'm over in the Homestead, so close by also. The Rosemeade Rec Center offers swim classes in the summers. I plan on taking my toddler there this year. Check the city website closer to the summer for info.

http://www.ci.carrollton.tx.us/leisure/parksrec/Athletics...

I take my child to Emler in Plano - it is awesome!

1 / 3