Sunless Tanner

Hello! Any suggestions for a natural looking sunless tanner? I NEED it for my legs :)
Thanks for taking the time to respond- it is greatly appreciated!!!

Hi J.- I found the best sunless self tanner follow this link here-

http://lws.myarbonne.com/

go to shop online-under before the sun and you will find the page- hope this helps!

Made In The Shade Self-Tanner SPF 15

I too have searched far and wide for the perfect self-tanner for my very pale skin. I have found that most self-tanners do end up getting too dark around knees and ankles (even after prepping with regular moisturizer in those areas before tanner application). Last summer I tried Coppertone's gradual self tanning moisturizer. It gave me a VERY NATURAL looking color within 4 days. The more days your apply - the deeper the color. It isn't incredibly expensive and it smelled fine ( a lot better than other self-tanning moisturizers like Jergens).

Best of luck!!

I found some sunless tanners that I love. Plus they are botanically based (e.g. from plants not chemicals and no animal by products, mineral oil or dyes) They are products from Arbonne. One is the Made in the Shade Self tanner and the other one I love is the Before Sun No Sun Intended Bronzing Powder. I didn't want to tan anymore and these gave me the natural look I wanted. I actually loved them so much I am a consultant for Arbonne now. If you are interested in them let me know. www.arbonne.com From one mom to another, take care and I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
A.

http://lws.myarbonne.com/

Made In The Shade Self-Tanner SPF 15

I like the Jergens. It is very afordable and you can control the amount of color. Be careful with ankles and knees, it looks really bad if you get the dark spots. I want to add that I had a really bad experience with a spray mist self tanner. I thought I had followed the directions but ended up with stripes down my legs, and it took about a week for them to fade!

N.

Any sunless tanner will be ok if you take some precautions. First shave your legs, second lotion with a regular moisturizer, then wearing gloves smooth the tanner over your legs. Make sure to rub it in very well. After you have massaged withthe gloves on do it again with out the gloves. Quickly wash your hands and use a baby wipe in between your toes and on your heels. This is my process and I do it once a week until the real sun kicks in. Good luck!

Hi Ladies!
I would highly recommend the Karavita Sundressed Sunless Self Tanner. You have to order it through the rep or from their website but it is really nice. I am extremely sensitive to the weird smells of the sunless tanners but this one isn't bad at all. My rep was nice enough to ship me a sample to try before I bought it. She would likely do the same for you. I also love their SPF15 facial moisturizer.

Kelly is her name and you can email her at ____@____.com and/or check out the link below:

http://www.karavita.com/sunsmart.asp

Good luck to you!

After trying sunless tanners that made my fair skin look orange, I tried & love Dove Energy Glow, which is a moisturizer with sunless tanner in it. It creates a gradual tan...the more you use it, the darker it gets, but never gets too dark or orangey. I use it right out of the shower about 2-3 times/week. It doesn't create the same "instantly tanned" look that a regular sunless tanner does, but I like that feature and feel it creates a more natural tan. It comes in fair & medium skin tones. It doesn't have the same unpleasant smell that I found Jergens had. Maybe that's just personal taste. I used the Energy Glow last spring/summer with great results. I just started using it on my pastey white legs over the weekend, and after 2 applications, they look like I have a very light tan.
Good luck finding something that works for you!

Nicole Miller is the best one I have seen

1 / 3