Suggestions for an Indoor Trampoline

We're thinking of getting an indoor trampoline for our 2 and 3 1/2 year old children for Christmas. Any suggestions on a good one to buy? I thought the one from One Step Ahead looked like good quality and safe, but all the reviews talk about how brutal it is to assemble. Anyone have it and agree or disagree? Anyone have a different one that they like (or one that they hate and we should stay away from)? We'd love any suggestions and recommendations. Thanks!

Just a suggestion that you check with your insurance agent, particularly if you will have other children (relatives, friends) using it. If you get one without walls, kids can fall off, and homeowners have been sued. Even if kids use it together and someone gets a tooth knocked out or they clunk heads, it can be a liability. It's more of a problem with the big outdoor trampolines but you should probably check anyway.

I bought the One Step Ahead inflatable trampoline (it has walls and a tunnel that the kids crawl through to enter.) We have an electric air pump, so it was very easy to set up. Basically we just took it out of the box and flipped the switch and it was ready to go within 5 minutes.

My 3.5 yo "kinetic kid" loves it, as does my 15 month old (who isn't quite old enough to use it without holding my hands).

We have a bouncy house that we use indoors. It's so easy to inflate (less than 60 seconds) and so easy to store (folds up into it's own bag, easily fits in a closet). Mine cost around $200 from Little Tikes. It's pretty much 8 foot square, so not sure if you have enough room for it. My 3 1/2 year old son loves it. Oh, and it has a slide, too. It's big enough for several kids to use at the same time. This is one similar to the one we have, only bigger http://www.littletikes.com/toys/toys-detail.aspx?Product_.... Hope this helps!

This is the trampoline we have and we have been very happy with it:

http://www.amazon.com/Jump-Smart-Trampoline-Music-Games/d...

(BTW...we didn't bother connect the electronics for the "music and games," as we were told there's no volume control!)

We bpught this when my son was 18 months old. No problems with it at all.

Assembly on this one is okay. The toughest part is wrapping the bungee cord through the poles to attach the trampoline mat. My hubby had to do it -- requires a lot of strength. This may be the same issue with the One Step Ahead tramp.

We have the Galt Nursery Folding Trampoline (www.educationalgalttoys.com) and the kids love it. It's not bad to assemble. Our 5 and 3 year old love it. We love it in the winter and rainy days when the kids can't run outside as much! It's good for kids up to 75 pounds, or two little kids totaling 75 pounds.

Have fun!

1 / 3