Suffolk OB GYN in Port Jefferson

Has anyone used Suffolk Obstetrics and Gynecology in Port Jeff on North Country Rd? If so, would you recommend them and could you recommend a specific doctor? Just looking for a doc closer to where I live.
Thank you.

Hi!
I have heard mixed reviews...I just like a smaller practice. I just switched to Dr. Dreux Patton in Port Jeff. Small practice with the most AWESOME nurse practitioner, LoriEllen Lorusso. I also loved the staff and nurses that checked me in. Ahhh, just switched from another Port Jeff office that was just too crazy and I felt lost. Also have heard great things about Erhart and Ninia.

I have gone to the Patchogue location for over 10 years. I have to say that I only continue to go because of Dr. D. Lee. He has been extremely professional throughout the years. The appointment girl at Port Jefferson location needs a job review. She is totally rude.

Dear L.,
I have been using suffolk obgyn on north country for years. I have been happy with everyone(especially the PA'S) EXCEPT Dr.Lee. It is not a small intimate practice, but they are very on point and professional. You will be in good hands (no pun intended lol)
A.
working mom of 3, 17,12 and 5

As with another poster I too love LoriEllen Lorusso. Too bad she left my practice. I guess that is where she is now. But Dr SanRoman/CNM Michele Meyer are both fantastic...they are on 347 in Mt. Sinai. Not too far!

I've been going to Suffolk OB/GYN for the past 3 years (Patchogue office) and I like it there. Some people don't like it because there are so many doctors, but you can request a specific doctor if you want to. I only had one bad experience with a doctor there and I can't remember his name right now... something Italian... I think. Otherwise, all the doctors are very nice. Dr. Stritmatter is very good, and easy on the eyes. ;)

1 / 3