Stride Rite Shoes

My daughter is 10 months and trying to learn to walk. I am wondering where I can get some Stride Rite shoes. She is still wearing a size 1! HELP!

If you live around Poplar Bluff, MO there is a small shoe store on Vine Street that may carry them or can tell you where you can find them.

I found my son's 1st pair @ Dillard's. There is also an outlet for Stride Rite in Gonzales @ the outlet mall. You may also search online for children's clothing stores. Good Luck!!

Hi B.,

If you are ever in WLR there is a great little shoe store called Heel to Toe (http://www.heeltotoekidsshoes.com/) We started going there because my both my boys have extra wide feet and we could not find their size in the department stores.

Good Luck,
A. K

There is a Stride Rite store in Bossier City at the River Walk. Hope this helps.

EDIT...Sorry didn't see until after I posted that you are in Cabot, Arkansas!!

here you go :)

http://www.striderite.com

I would try to take her in and have them measure her foot if you can. I was having my daughter wear a size smaller than she actually was and didn't know it

edited to add....the shoes were the same price in the old size vs new size

I also take my daughter to a specialty children's shoe store in addition to Stride Rite ;)

Stride Rite shoes are great and can be found at Dillard's, JC Penney, etc. Usually the department stores will carry them. Two even better options are Robeez (wonderful for beginning walkers all of the way to 4 yrs.) and Pediaped shoes. Both can be found online or in the mall (I know for sure Melodies Gifts has both). Our chiropractor recommended Robeez and we used them for our daughter for years. We used them for our son for a long time but I also used the Pediaped and then came across some very cute Stride Rites on sale so I started using those. Kudos for taking care of your baby's feet! Enjoy!

I live in Fayetteville, but our Dillard's carries Stride Rite shoes and we also have a Stride Rite shoe store in Rogers at the new Pinnacle Hills Promenade. If you're ever up this way. You can also order them online.

Definitely go to Heel to Toe at Trellis Square on Rodney Parham in Little Rock. GREAT place!

1 / 3