Stomach Pain After Pregnancy

Hello Moms, I had my third girl 7 weeks ago. She is fantastic. I however am having this horrible stomach pain after I eat. It just puts me out and I am doubled over in pain. I had the same thing after my second child so I really feel it is related to being pregnant. I have been to a dr. and he thought it was gas-it is not gas, mylanta or pepsid didn't to anything for me. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem or may know someone who has and could help me. Thanks so much for any information you have!!!

running theme seems to be gall bladder. I just want to suggest adapting a vegan diet. You will end up avoiding many uncomfortable diseases!!

I had the same problem after my 3rd child. I never made it into the doc bc we had to be out of town. When I called she thought it was gas although I disagree. I would def. try and see a doc.

I would have to say check into the gall bladder. I just had mine removed in November 2007 after my 4th pregnancy. After each baby, I felt a pain similar to gas, but it seemed to get better. After my baby in February 2007, I could not bear the pain. Good luck.... Gall bladder surgery was very easy and a pretty quick recovery.

E.,
You should go to the doctor and have them check your gallbladder. It sounds like the same think that I went through for almost a year before they decided to take my gallbladder out. Hope this helps and good luck.

Sounds like the gall bladder.

After my last pregnancy, I had to have my gall bladder removed. It kinda like what you are going thru. And it is very common after pregnancy, something to do with stretching durning pregnancy. I had pain mostly on my right side but tender all around. I hope you figure it out.

I agree with many of the others here. 3 weeks after I had my son I had to have my gallbladder removed. My attacks started when I was pregnant, so the doctor put me on a low sodium, low fat, NO meat diet. Fat and Meat triggered my attacks, and an attack is actually what triggered me to go into full labor.

Sometimes after pregnancy you can have trouble with your gallbladder. If continues I would go see your doctor.
M. J

Have they checked your gall bladder? Your symptoms sound similar to what I was experianceing and I have since had my gall bladder out and am no longer having the issues with pain. Hope this helps, my family and I will be praying for you.
-A.

Have them check to see if you have gall stones. That sounds like something that happend to me. Except it always felt like heartburn really bad. Until I started throwing up blood. Get your gall bladder checked.

1 / 3