Stocking Stuffers for Co-Workers

Hello All! I am looking for creative ideas for inexpensive stocking stuffers for my co-workers. We have a budget of $10-$15 for the whole group of 11. Not much can be bought now-a-days for $1 each but I'm hoping all of you can give me some great ideas that I have not thought about. Ages of these women range from mid-20's to mid-50's. Food was a thought, but with limited time and I'm not that good at cooking anyway....I'm looking to steer away from those type of ideas. Any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and happy holidays to all!

Everyne's ideas are great, but another one would be to find inexpensive water bottles (the ones you refill) and buy some flavor sticks (usually about $1 at Walmart) and put a few in the empty bottle, put in a gift bag and give it away. I've done this for teachers and they love it. Most everone drinks water and this gives them something practical to use plus you can pick fun and different flavors for everyone to try. Happy Holidays!

Avon has the best lip balm in holiday scents for 99 cents. You could google a local rep. I order them every year for my family stockings and they always ask for more!

I have two ideas that I have used in the past. One is to give a new toothbrush either to have at home, office or for a guest that forgets theirs. Also you can always give a scratch off lottery ticket. That is what I did this year and the group loved the thrill. One of the girls won $20 and several won $2 or $4.

Hi J.!
I have two ideas that you might like.

1. You could buy cases of individual serving snack foods and split them up and make little inexpensive baskets or gift bags for your coworkers. Like buy a case of small sodas, single serving chips, candies, and cookies and split them up to give everyone a little snack kit. It always good to have little goodies at the office to get yourself through to lunch.

2. You could buy or make one big tray of sweets and put it in the breakroom with a Christmas card from yourself. I had a coworker do this one year and it was a great way for her to show us she was thinking of us, but she took care of us all at once. Everyone in our office really likes to have cakes, cookies, etc as snacks in the morning with their coffee.

Can you tie knots? I make bookmarks and give to everyone, all the time. Depending on where you purchase the charms (I buy them from watchus.com online in large quanties) or from Hobby Lobby when they're on sale. I like the Bead Treasure beads in the large containers (must make sure the holes are large enough) for the waxed linen to thread thru them. Hobby lobby has them on sale almost every other week. If you're interested in making them, just let me know and I'd be happy to help. They cost about a dollar each to make (depending on how much you spend for the charm).

Dollar bins at Target, Michael's, Dollar Tree, etc. You know, something like a kitchen towel or a cooking utensil from the dollar store is not a bad idea. I wouldn't get things like chap sticks and notepads. I bet there will be a lot of that stuff. ...something practical. How fun! Have a great time!

You should try the dollar store. Good ones are the Dollar Tree, King Dollar and the 99 Cent store. I used to go all the time when I taught school for prizes and gifts. You can find nice calendars, candles, fancy chocolates, and other gifts that are name brand. Good luck!

We used to do this at bunko and the most popular items are Scratch Off Lottery tickets. It's fun to see who wins what. We did have a $200. winner from a $1.00 scratch off- but usually it is just a few $2 or $4 winners. But everyone loves the POSSIBILITY of winning! And as good as any other dollar item. Or just buy eleven quick picks.

If you have a "Dollar Tree" near you, they are wonderful! You could get all kinds of things and everything there is a dollar each! How about a bottle of lotion? Last year I got a bunch of those hair towels that are shaped for your head with the button. This year i got them all "Shammy Wow's" They also have these exfoliating gloves, that you can wear in the shower or tub, to get that dead winter skin off! Good luck!

Go to Dollar Tree. They have lotions, vases, frames, etc. Some aren't even worth the dollar, but they do surprise me most of the time with some neat stuff. Just look around. They even have tools.

Michael's has some great dollar items sometimes as well.

1 / 3