Stocking Stuffers for 9 Month Old

Does anyone have any good ideas for stocking stuffers for a 9 month old? I know he won't remember it and all, but I want to do something since I am for my older child. She was easy, but I am having a harder time trying to find some little things for him. We have tons of baby toys, so I was trying to think of anything else. If you have any thoughts, I would appreciate it. Thanks! Happy Holidays!

They have these cool light twirly things at Target in the Christmas gift section...by the holiday gift food stuff.
Little cars...maybe a movie, a small book, a toothbrush...these are the things that I am getting my 7mth old.

One idea - you could give him a "special" toothbrush (i.e., a toothbrush with a Sesame Street character, a car). This is especially helpful if he doesn't like having his teeth brushed; my 21-month-old twins are more cooperative if they like their tooth brushes. Hope this helps!

I have a 9 Month Old too, so these suggestions were very helpful for me as well! I'd already planned on the gerber puffs ( the puffs taught him how to pick up bites and eat independently) and some bath toys since he's graduated to the big bath tub and LOVES to play in the water. I also am getting him a warm fleece hat and some socks. Baby books were a good suggestion and I love the idea of getting him a simple "keepsake" item. This is a tricky stage though because he's mostly going to be interested in the wrapping paper!

Gerber puffs
Sippy cup
Small board books (esp. those with faces)
Blocks

I didn't do a stocking for my son's 1st Christmas but now I have the same issue as you -- trying to make sure the little one has a stocking like the older one. My daughter is 8 mos. Her stocking will have a rubber ducky, some small books (board books and a fabric book), a little bead chaser toy shaped like a monkey, a small set of colored wooden blocks and a small box of cheerios. If you're thinking food items you could get those little travel sized tubs of teddy grahams or just put some of whatever snacky type thing you let him eat in a small container. Wash clothes or bibs with a favorite character would be a good one, too.

How about Little Einstine video's. Educational and good family time for him.

I like to go to the dollar store and just look for whatever might fit in, toys or whatever else you can find. You can always get things he won't use until this summer if you are having trouble finding stuff for now. I got things like slippers, socks, small board books...and it's cheap:)

A new pacifier...if he uses one. Utensils, spoon and fork, for when he starts to use them.

1 / 3