Still Looking for a Doula / Birthing Partner in West Suburbs. (Due Dec 14) - Hinsdale,IL

I posted this question before but unfortunately got only two responses for doulas that live just as far as Chicago (we are in hinsdale - I am delivering in Downers Grove)... If that's the case I might as well use the same person I had for my other two births.

Does anyone have anyone to recommend??

Are there really no doulas in the west suburbs - close to hinsdale, western springs, clarendon hills, etc...? :-/

contact Joy Latuvnik, she is close to you. I know she's in the western suburbs.
Phone
###-###-####
you can also contact her on facebook at: Mama Joy - Birth Doula

Good Luck,

Here's a listing of my old neighbor. I didn't use her, but one of my other neighbor's did and really liked her. She's had 5 kids - 4 of them as VBACs with Bradley Method so she is very experienced.

Carrie Bohanan

Availability last updated: 5/15/2011
Birth Doula
Email: Contact Carrie
Website: www.chicagolanddoula.com
Phone: ###-###-####
Area of practice: Bolingbrook
Languages spoken: English
Compare
Certified Birth Doula with 1 birth doula certifications

Click through to the doula profile for Carrie Bohanan for complete details on all certifications and qualifications

Birth doula fee: Not specified

Birthing resources are provided at www.birthlink.com for the chicago area.
I also recommend that you contact Stephanie Eby at ###-###-#### or email to ____@____.com

I am a doula from lockport. I might be able to help, and if not, I know A LOT of other doulas that I could put you in contact with! Please email me at ____@____.com and we'll see what we can come up with!

Hi C.. There are lots of doulas in the western suburbs. Go to doulamatch.com and search or if you want to private message me your info I'll post it on our yahoo doula board (I'm a doula in Oak Park) and I'm sure you'll get doulas from your area contacting you.

Congrats and good luck!

1 / 3