Stickers on Refrigerator

I thought I'd ask if anyone knows how to clean off the stickers of the refrigerator. I haven't tried yet but I figured I'd ask someone how to get them off with a particular cleaner that does it fast and I won't have to spend time soaking then scraping. Is there any easier way?

I'd get off what I could as much as possible, then with a soft cloth or cotton balls (whatever is good for the surface of your refrigerator) wipe off (or saturate if necessary) any residue with "GOO GONE"! It is the best thing on the market for your need and many more. It has citrus power so the smell is absolutely wonderful like an orange! It's very inexpensive and is sold everywhere.

Try Goo Be Gone. You can buy it at places like Home Depot and Lowes.

Use a hairdyer, blow the hot air directly in the sticker to melt the glue. Should come right off!

Sol u Meal will take it right off. It will also take off tattoos left on your kids, permanente marker, gum, paint tar, and do so much more. I will not live without this stuff.

www.OIL-TESTIMONIALS.com/7532

This site may help you... I find that Lemon Essential Oil works great to take off all kinds of glue's, wood stain and other stains as well

There is a product that is kinda clear/orange colored, I think it is called Goo-Off. It works like magic. You can also use WD-40 or alcohol. WD-40 is awesome too.

I've used two methods: blow dryer to warm up the adhesive, which then releases the sticker or rub cooking oil on the stickers and let sit for a few hours. Both methods will require clean-up afterwards, but it's worth it!

WD 40 will get it off. Just spray and let it soak a few seconds and it will start to work. Get off the top layer and spray again. Always works for me. God Bless

1 / 3