Stay at Home Mom Looking for Work at Home

My husband and I are in the process of buying a new house and while we can afford it, its not going to be comfortable for the first little while. Also to be honest I'm bored :/ I play with my son so much that he will acctually go into his room and shut the door, and if I try to go in he will push me out and shut it again (not always but it does happen), my house is very clean I clean it top to bottom just about every day (not because Im some super mega neat freak, but because Im bored), I've learned how to do cross stitch, paint, make candles, scrap book, how to play the guitar and Im trying to figure out how to knit... but all of these things leave me with a bunch of stuff I dont know what to do with (My house is Modern Comfort and the crafts I can make are more country sheek). I just want to do something productive and earn money rather then spend it all out. I've looked into things online but they all cost money and are minimal returns, and I'm not really a "skilled" worker so when I've looked into working out of the home after cost of daycare/gas/uniforms I would maybe be bringing home 20 bucks a week and it would cost us more then that in tax refund losses. If anyone knows of anything I could do from home to earn some extra cash part-time/full-time either works.

It is very exciting to hear that you are looking for a home based business opportunity! The Direct Sales industry is really starting to make an impact worldwide as an acceptable career and not just a "hobby".

My name is A. G. and I have been a Senior Director/ Distributor with Homemade Gourmet® for six years now and LOVE it! Homemade Gourmet® offers delicious gourmet mixes that enable busy families to create a multitude of nutritious meals in the comfort of their own homes. We are expanding all over the U.S. we could use more help!

We offer every kind of Meal Solution you can imagine, just CLICK on my web page link below to view our total line of products: www.homemadegourmet.com/annick1329.aspx

Our company mission says it all... With God’s help, Homemade Gourmet® strives to bring families back to the dinner table by providing quality, affordable, easy-to-prepare meals, education, and direct-sales business opportunities. Whether you want to earn a little extra money, a full time income, or you are looking for a flexible schedule, Homemade Gourmet ® offers an opportunity so flexible, so limitless, you can achieve your goals, reach success and share time with your family. Thousands are joining our family each year. And you can too!

Homemade Gourmet’s® Food, Fun & Fellowship Starter Kit is designed to get you off to a great start. It contains the basic business supplies you need, a “Meals Made Easy,” and enough mixes for two Homeshows for only $79.00! And if you really want to increase your income potential, you can add the “Business Builder” Starter Kit for an additional $59.00! The “Business Builder” kit contains enough mixes for four more Homeshows, plus two additional Pantry Staples, extra business supplies and a Homeshow Flip Chart.

** I did not send any attachments so you could receive this email properly. If you respond back to me I can email some flyers after you know I am not spamming :0)

I would like to help answer any questions you may have...just CALL me ###-###-#### or email me a time to reach you and we can chat! I am looking forward to helping you!

" If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
- Frank A. Clark

Blessings to Your Day,
A. M. G.
Your Personal Meal Planner
Homemade Gourmet® Independent Distributor
Senior Director / ###-###-#### / ____@____.com

CHECK out my NEW Web Page!! www.homemadegourmet.com/annick1329.aspx

“Decide to be truly thankful for everything you are and all that you have.
Cast a positive, grateful light on it all, and you'll see that it's more than enough to take you wherever you wish to go.” -- Ralph Marston

"Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege." John D. Rockefeller, Jr.

people are always looking for baby sitters. have you thought about that?

You may be interested in Pampered Chef. My friend's niece is making a nice "side" income in a small town from selling Pampered Chef, and she's getting some wonderful products. I have another friend who makes a good income from selling Mary Kay.

If sales isn't your thing, you might even consider substitute teaching (check schools' website for qualifications) or working as a teacher's aide in a public school or daycare. Alternately, working a part-time night job might be good.

Good luck! You sound like a very productive, energetic person who would be a hard worker.

One thing to keep in mind is that any home business worth it's weight in salt will have a start up cost. That being said, have you looked at MomsWIN? We are an internet marketing group. We endorse (NOT sell) an international wellness company that manufactures healty alternatives to the products we use everyday! Now, I'm not some health nut, so that is not what sold me on the company, but once I started using some of the products I was blown away! I use less, spend less, and it works better--I am now totally sold! My total start up cost was (give or take some change) $125. Check it out.

www.momswin.com/foreveryone

Maybe I could pay you to teach me how to get so much done in the day...my house is a wreck, my son still doesn't sleep through the night (he's almost a year old) and I have no energy and no time for my hobbies! How old is your son and how the heck did you get to be so productive?

Hi S.. My name is N.. I live in far North Dallas - have a 2 yr old and an 8 month old - both boys. I work from home. I am an Arbonne independent consultant (a swiss health and wellness company), and I really think this could be the cure to your boredom. And the returns on this opportunity will blow your mind. I don't throw parties and I don't do direct selling. In fact, the system we follow is so simple, it's amazing the financial opportunity that it provides. Not necessarily easy, but simple. I'd love to share with you how I'm making money with this awesome company. Feel free to call me. ###-###-####. Look forward to hearing from you. N.

I have been selling Southern Living at HOME for about a year. It is a home based catalog/party business. They stuff is beautiful and fun. It is really easy to sell and you can do it as much or as little as you want. Most of your "work" which are parties at peoples homes is in the evening or weekends when hopefully someone can watch your son and avoid daycare costs. You make 25% of your party totals which you keep right away, no waiting for a check, etc. The start up cost is $199 which is everything you will need to get started. They offer free business supplies and no hostess costs to pay for, no inventory, no delivering the products. If you would like more information, email directly and I would be happy to tell you more. Hope you find something that works. It is frustrating when you are bored. The great thing about this is you meet so many new people.

W.

Hi S.. I am looking for a summer nanny for my two boys ages 7 and 10. I work Mon. thru Thurs. each week and need someone to be with them when they are at home, take them to and from camps and take them on outings: park, bowling, skating, painting, etc. My youngest loves being around little kids and would probably enjoy your son. If entertaining 3 boys for the summer sounds interesting, please call me and we can set up a time to talk. ###-###-####. I should mention that I also need some very light help around the house when you are there. And of course would need some references from you. We live west of the Galleria just off LBJ at Marsh. Also, FYI - My middle name is A. but my voicemail says Kim which is the name I normally go by (I just didn't want you to be confused when you heard it!) Hope to hear from you

1 / 3