Stains - Lawrenceville,GA

How do I get milk stains out of a white knit top?

I love my Spray N Wash, the one you can spray on the stain and let set for a few days. Another alternative would be to use a cheap shampoo. my 92 year old Yiayia (grandmother) told me this secret along time ago and it has helped with many stains! I usually pick up a bottle of thecheapest one I can find! Good luck to you!

Opps....meant SHOUT! What was I thinking saying Spray N Wash, I must be tired! lol

I use Shout for everything.

We've had good luck with the Shout Stick. It has worked better for us than the liquid kind.

Interesting that 3 people said shout....I use spray and wash with resolve, its in the green bottle. LOVE IT. Works on everything.

1 / 3