Stained Potty Chair

I hope someone has a great way to clean plastic urine stained potty chair. I've been putting a little water to sit after each use, but it's not doing anything, neither is soap and water. Thanks for help.

I had the same problem and I found that a little white distilled vinegar worked for slight stains and for deeper stains a bleach gel or comet can work too.

I have found the easiest way to clean plastic like that with bleach. High concentrated soak for a few days....even submerged in a larger bucket....and always keep water in the pot as a dilute just like a regular toilet. IT helps...Good Luck!

i found the most amazing product, the magic eraser. the sponge like item will clean anything! walls, floors, counters, bathrooms. i can not stop using it, my mother thought i was nuts untill i bought her one, now she uses it as much as i do. with children you need something like this. it even took marker off my walls and table. buy it, try it, i know you will love it!

Maybe a little bleach on a washcloth or paper towel left to sit on the spot would work.

Try filling it with water and add a little bleach to soak overnight

I used to put a little clorox toilet bowl cleaner in my son's potty once a week and it cleaned it right up.

Try Bleach and water mixture after the potty seat has been used.

I haven't cleaned urine up yet, but you could try Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They look like white sponges (they come in boxes of 2 or 4)and they are in the cleaning supply aisle. They get everything out!

1 / 3