Stacked Haircut

OK I am getting my hair cut tomorrow and I am TRYING to find online a picture of the back of a stacked haircut I like to show the girl... ANY CLUES where I can go to get one on here? Everywhere I go I have to click this and that and NEVER get any picture lol... THOUGHT it would be easy NOT. lol Ok hope I get some info I want to get the right look I want. Thanks

WELL I got it cut and LORD WHY can they NEVER get your hair the right way lol... I guess I will have to go spend 30 some bucks to get it done. I have NEVER paid that for a cut but I guess the time has come lol. Glad my hair grows fast it is not bad but bad enough... If I could get a picture on here I would to see what you guys think but I just do not care for it and PLUS WHY do they never see 1 side is longer then the other when it is SO noticeable. Oh well thx for all the help. PLUS the girl I went to has the SAME cut and still got it wrong lol.....

best place is the online hair magazines or go to a beauty school and see if they have one on file

The last time i was looking for a haircut design, i found it on a website with different wigs i think it was Sophie Loren.

I Googled "stacked haircut" and clicked "images". Found lots of pics...

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1T4GWYE_enU...

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&rl...

I searched bob haircuts and stacked haircuts..and searched images instead of the web..heres links..loads of pics

Stacked haircuts are extremely popular right now. If you go to a beautician who doesn't know how to do the cut, I'd switch to someone more trendy.

I've had the same problem when trying to find a picture of a hairstyle! Can you think of a celebrity with that haircut? Victoria Beckham? I end up just going and going until I find something. Good luck!

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but maybe try finding a picture of the 'pinwheel' style? It is stacked somewhat, but I don't know if that's what you're wanting.

1 / 3