Sprinkler/Splash Parks in West Burbs?

I was at the Bolingbrook Promenade today with my two year old. He loved the small sprinkler park there. Does anyone know of anything else like this? I am looking for anything that is like this for fun, easy toddler entertainment.

There's a free splash pad in Lake in the Hills on Miller just west of Lakewood. My toddler loves it, and asks almost every day if we can go.

I know these have been mentioned, but I wanted to add some details.
The splash park on Hobson Rd. and Woodridge Drive is close to there and free, but has zero shade around noon, so my kids were done pretty quickly. You may want to pack an umbrella. We were only there once and will try it again maybe when the sun isn't so hot.
Also, at Cypress Cove, you can go into the splash area only between 8:30 and 10:30 am. The cost is $4 per child and adults are free, which is much better than the $13 per person you pay if you go into the main pool area. It only works if you are early risers, but my kids have a blast there.

where is that by at the promenade in Bolingbrook ?i have been there shopping and never seen it?i would love to take my kids there for some cooling off:)

There are two other splash parks that I know of- one is on Hobson Rd. and Woodridge Drive in Woodridge- it's free. Here's the link:

http://www.woodridgeparks.org/park_hobson-baseball-tennis...

I've also heard there is one in Glen Ellyn on Rt. 53 just before Roosevelt Rd. Here's it's link:

http://www.gepark.org/par_SplashPark.html

We are looking forward to checking these two out someday!
Have fun!

The Oakbrook Terrace Park District has a free splash pad that is open to the public seven days a week from 1 PM - 6 PM. They have six above ground sprinklers and eight in-ground nozzles that spray in various capacities.

Cypress Cove is a waterpark that is VERY close to the promenade. It's in Woodridge. They have a great toddler area, a sand area, and one of their pools has a big shallow portion.

There's also a splash park in Glen Ellyn and Elmhurst.

There is one at Volunteer park in Romeoville along with a regular park. It is fairly new and very nice.

I'm pretty sure there is one in Aurora-I think it's on the park districts website. There is also a fun one off of Ogden Ave in Westmont at Ty Warner Park(also on their Park District website).

I thought I heard someone say recently that they added one at Philips Park in Aurora recently. I'm assuming this is separate from the aquatic center?

We go there all the time, but this weekend went to the brand new (free) one in Woodridge. It's on the north side of Hobson about a 1/2 mile east of 53. Word of warning, it's very very cold in morning/early afternoon. Just like the hippo park, the longer the water is warmed up by the sun's rays, the warmer the water (the water is recycled).

philips park/zoo
theres one off jericho & barnes
geneva has one
i just went to one in yorkville its off 47 & kennedy, very nice & not known
Splash country water park is great for little ones
Philips water park has a baby area

message me if you want directions

ty warner has one in the western burbs, um, near 83, you should be able to google it

At the Bolingbrook Park District there is a water park called pelican Harbor. In the mornings from 8-11:30am there is Parent/Tot Splash Time where no big kids are allowed and their awesome Sprayville is open. When my kids were little it was the best thing to do! Sprayville is a giant sprinkler area and the pool is only open up to about 1 1/2 feet deep. Check it out! It's on Lindsey Drive and Lily Cache Lane. Phone is ###-###-####. (I'm a dance teacher here so I am pretty familiar with the place! )

Might be too far, but there is one in Elgin too, right on the river downtown. The best time to go is during FoxFireFest. We lived there for several years and didnt' go to the fest because we thought it would be boring, but it's actually a lot of fun- the streets are closed off and lined with vendors for art, crafts, food, etc. and a stage has bands or Radio Disney, and there are stations set up with things to do for kids too (firetruck, etc.)

Do try Phillips Park. Google it. I am pretty sure its in Aurora. Its a small free zoo. They have a really cute sprinkling area for the kids. My husband and I were there last week and the kids were running around while parents were talking and having fun. There are tables to sit at. I also believe you can picnic there. Its not hard to get to. Have fun A.

Soerhmann Park in Countryside, IL. Free splash park and regular park.

Check out www.kidwinks.com to find all sorts of activities and events for family fun. Here's a direct link to the Summer Fun Guide, which gives some suggestions for a few favorites, including a spray park in St. Charles, with links to more: http://www.kidwinks.com/KidsEvents/7/SummerFunintheChicag...
Members of kidwinks (and membership is free) can sort any search results by distance from their house, so you can easily find what's closest to you.

Kidwinks has a full Events Calendar where you can click on a day to find out what's going on; an Ongoing Activities section where you can click through and find museums, zoos, spray parks, pools, indoor play areas and more; and a Kids Eat Free Calendar which lets you click on a day on the calendar to find where kids eat free or cheaply. Check it out!

I hope this helps!

Oakbrook Park District has a very nice indoor pool with an outdoor splash pad. My son was invited there last summer and had a great time!

There is a nice free one in Geneva (Near East Side Drive?) It has a playground too. Also there is another one in Campton Hills a little west of St.Charles (I think there is a fee, but it is bigger)

There's an awesome, new splash park in St. Charles. My 2 year-old loved it. They have a sand area as well they can play in and you can bring in your own food and drinks.