Sprinkler/Splash Parks in West Burbs?

I was at the Bolingbrook Promenade today with my two year old. He loved the small sprinkler park there. Does anyone know of anything else like this? I am looking for anything that is like this for fun, easy toddler entertainment.

There's a free splash pad in Lake in the Hills on Miller just west of Lakewood. My toddler loves it, and asks almost every day if we can go.

I know these have been mentioned, but I wanted to add some details.
The splash park on Hobson Rd. and Woodridge Drive is close to there and free, but has zero shade around noon, so my kids were done pretty quickly. You may want to pack an umbrella. We were only there once and will try it again maybe when the sun isn't so hot.
Also, at Cypress Cove, you can go into the splash area only between 8:30 and 10:30 am. The cost is $4 per child and adults are free, which is much better than the $13 per person you pay if you go into the main pool area. It only works if you are early risers, but my kids have a blast there.

where is that by at the promenade in Bolingbrook ?i have been there shopping and never seen it?i would love to take my kids there for some cooling off:)

There are two other splash parks that I know of- one is on Hobson Rd. and Woodridge Drive in Woodridge- it's free. Here's the link:

http://www.woodridgeparks.org/park_hobson-baseball-tennis...

I've also heard there is one in Glen Ellyn on Rt. 53 just before Roosevelt Rd. Here's it's link:

http://www.gepark.org/par_SplashPark.html

We are looking forward to checking these two out someday!
Have fun!

The Oakbrook Terrace Park District has a free splash pad that is open to the public seven days a week from 1 PM - 6 PM. They have six above ground sprinklers and eight in-ground nozzles that spray in various capacities.

Cypress Cove is a waterpark that is VERY close to the promenade. It's in Woodridge. They have a great toddler area, a sand area, and one of their pools has a big shallow portion.

There's also a splash park in Glen Ellyn and Elmhurst.

There is one at Volunteer park in Romeoville along with a regular park. It is fairly new and very nice.

I'm pretty sure there is one in Aurora-I think it's on the park districts website. There is also a fun one off of Ogden Ave in Westmont at Ty Warner Park(also on their Park District website).

I thought I heard someone say recently that they added one at Philips Park in Aurora recently. I'm assuming this is separate from the aquatic center?

1 / 3