Sports Team Sponsor

Hello Ladies!
I am a small business owner in St.Charles and am interested in sponsoring a sports team. The organizations in the area informed me that the teams are the ones who seek out sponsors, so I thought I would put a post up to see if there is a softball or baseball team that would want or need a sponsor. My kids are too young to be in sports so I need some guidance of where to go! Thank you!

How about soccer. Try sccysa.org. (St. Charles County Youth soccer asso.) They have different sponsers and it a very affordable program for parents.
D. F

D. F

I'm not sure if you would be interested but I coach my daughter's Kindergarten girls soccer team and we have quite a talented bunch. I am looking for a sponsor for their indoor league and would like to enter them in tournaments as well. I know the parents would be very appreciative and look to give back any way they could to help out our sponsor. We are a west county team (Pink Power - currently). Please let me know if you have any interest. My # is ###-###-####.

Thank you,

Hi my name is M. and we have a softball team called the Her-ricanes that have a tournament in Nebraska this July. We are 10-12 year old girls from Texas. We got 1st in the season. We are having trouble getting new uniforms for the girls. If you are interested please let us know.

We also have a baseball team of 7-9 year old boys called the LA Dodgers. We got 1st in the season and we have our championship game on Tuesday May 25, 2010. We want to continue playing but we can't afford to continue. If you are interested please let us know.

Hi K.! I hope your business is doing well. I have a son who is in third grade that plays multiple sports. If softball/baseball is what you are interested in sponsoring, his spring/summer baseball season usually starts in March/April and runs through some time in July. They usually play in a couple of tournaments during the summer also. Then, as of last Fall they have started playing fall baseball too. Other than the tournaments, we play our games in the O'Fallon, Lake St. Louis and Wentzville area (Fall ball is just in O'Fallon). I also have a daughter who is starting softball this year but I don't know if they need sponsors at her age (6) in the league that she is going into in O'Fallon. If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

My son's soccer team may be looking for a sponsor. I am the manager, but would have to talk to the coach to see what we can offer you in way of recognition. I know we are hosting a tournament on Mother's Day weekend that is an annual thing for our team. My email is ____@____.com if you're interested in soccer.

My Husband is putting together a softball team that will be playing at the Ozzie Smith Baseball complex in OFallon, MO. I'm sure they would love a sponser if You haven't found a team yet. You can reach me at ____@____.com .

Thanks,

Hello!
Wow, this is great! My daughter's Girls Softball Fastpitch is in need of a sponsor. The Organization's name is So Cal Venom. These are 18 and under college bound young ladies, striving for a college scholarship. You will put a big smile on their faces. Thank you.

My cheer team is in need of a sponsor! we would appreciate your help. with the economy the way it is, barely any girls can afford to cheer which makes me so sad because finances shouldnt get in the way of a child being active and in a sport. were in the east bay area in california. would you consider helping us? our email: ____@____.com
facebook: east bay starlet C.
thank you for your consideration :)

1 / 3