Splash Parks in Mesquite, Rowlett, or Rockwall

Do any of you fab mommies know of any splash parks in Mesquite, Rowlett, or Rockwall?

My kiddos love the spray park (Harry Meyers) in Rockwall. They also have a great play area with wooden swing sets, slides, etc. and a huge walking trail. Let me know if you need directions :)

Mesquite has 2 real nice splash facilities. One is at City Lake Park off Galloway near Old Downtown. The other is at Vanston Park on Oates near Gus Thomasson. Also Forney has a new one. I have been there but don't know the street names.
Have fun!

Wet zone in Rowlett & Hawaiian Falls in Garland..

Harry Myers Park in Rockwall in Downtown Rockwall and there is one at Fox Chase near Presby Hospital

Harry Myers Park in Rockwall, just East of the down town square. Large park with play area, splash park, fishing pond, pool, etc. but everything is very spread out! Pool and play area are close together, splash park and fishing pond are close together. Each area has parking,a Gazebo,bathrooms, and picnic benches. Fox Chase splash park in Rockwall (close to Heath), just East of Presbyterian Hospital. Smaller, everything is right together... splash park, play park, gazebo, pond (no bathrooms). We visit this one a lot because it is closer to our home!

This is a late response, but I know the fountains at The Harbour in Rockwall always have kids running through, playing. We go to the Fox Chase by Presby Rockwall and my boys have a blast.

Forney has a brand new park with a splash pad that just opened this spring. I routinely take my 2 year old there and he has a blast.

1 / 3