Special Way to Tell Husband Our Babys Gender??

Hello Ladies,
Tommorow I have an ultrasound to find out the gender of our baby. Unfortunately my husband will not be able to come due to a big project they are finishing up at work. With our first child my husband was present and we asked the ultrasound tech to not tell me the sex but she did tell my husband and he later told me it was a very special moment. So now that I will be tellling him I wanted to get some ideas from some of you as to how to make it memorable and should I include our 14 month old son in the process when I tell him or should it be just he and I??

Thanks in advance for your time and ideas!

I want to thank you all so much for all of your creative ideas. We found out we are expecting a baby girl, and we are through the moon with excitement. I decided to include our 14 month old son in the process, and when daddy got home from work, I had our son greet him with a t-shirt I made earlier in the day. It read, "I love my baby sister"!!! My husband was very happy and loved that he got to find out through our son.

Thank you all once again, you ladies are the best.

I delivered balloons to his work.....blue for a boy. He called me when he received them from the front office.

A baseball bat would work for either sex, but would work especially well for a girl. :) One to beat off the boys later.

Wear both colors (blue and pink) like shirt, scaf etc and then paint your belly the color of the gender and then lift to show ur belly and that will be the sex

A friend of mine made up a shirt for her older child to wear that said 'yep, that's my baby sister in there --->' .

LOVE the baseball bat idea! LOL Especially if it's a girl. He would see the bat and think boy, but then be surprised as heck when you said, "that's for you to use to keep the boys away from your little girl!" =0)

is your husband a big fan of any team? get a baby jersey in blue or pink for his team and have your son present it to him

I borrowed this idea but bake cupcakjes with cream filling and put either blue or pink filling in them when they bite in they get to see which sex it is

We ordered a cake from the bakery. (I didn't know the gender but my husband did so he ordered it. We surprised my whole family and some friends with it.) Had them tint the white cake blue.

The cake read:

10 Fingers
10 Toes
Boy or Girl
Nobody Knows!

1 / 3