Spanish Tutor

I keep signing my daughter up for a Spanish Club at the local park district but because of low enrollment, they cancel the class. Does anyone know of a good spanish tutor or class location that I can put both my daughters in?

Try languagestars.com

yes there is an AWESOME one i think it is called little scholars out of libertyville try googlign it?

Hi R.,

I have both my kids (5 yr & 3 1/2yr) enrolled in a spanish class through Lanuage Tigers with Ed Zajac & Cira Zajac. They seem to be learning quite well & her classes are growing.

She does have invites for trials on Monday to see if you like it. Their contact # is ###-###-#### and they are located in Lake In The Hills.

Hope this helps you out!

Thanks,

Morning! Check your local library and see if they have any classes. good luck!

1 / 3